Everyone wants to smell nice and especially armpit smell. Here are the top 10 body Oder remedies. Deodorants and fragrances are good but are not healthy and not as effective as we think. If you dislike chemicals and tried deodorants that do not work, read our advice for body odor remedies below:
Body Odor Remedies using eliminate armpit smell
Shaving has complications afterwards since the body has a hair for a reason on the top layer. We irritate the skin with the razors and shaving creams. Depilation creams and razors make bacteria grow more to the exposed skin. The moisture makes the bad smell.
Remove bad body odor by cleaning the whole body with natural cleanser soaps. Handmade soaps of milk (goat) or castile soap. This is good Body odor remedies use Armpit Smell
Stop the body odor before it happens. Apply talc after you wash with natural soaps and the bacteria will not appear for the whole day. It also helps eliminate Armpit Smell
TEA TREE OIL
This oil another body odor remedies. These oils soothe the skin and hide the odor too. This oil is antifungal and kills bacteria too and this was know for centuries back. Mix rosewater and some drops of this oil and spray it.
A great method for removal of armpit smell. Mix water, rosewater and hydrogen peroxide.
The best and healthiest fruit is great for this use. The lemon stabilizes the pH of the skin and just get a lemon piece, rub it under the arms for 15 min and smell fresh. This can use verry quikly remove armpit smellemon juice is great for treating body odor. The acidic property of lemon juice helps lower the skin’s pH level, which in turn makes it difficult for odor-producing bacteria to survive.
- Cut one fresh lemon into two halves. Rub one half of the lemon on your underarms. Make sure the juice gets onto your skin. Allow it to dry on its own, and then take your shower. Follow this remedy once daily until the odor is gone completely.
- If you have sensitive skin, you can dilute the juice from half a lemon in one-half cup of water and apply it to your underarms using a cotton ball. Leave it on for 10 minutes, and then wash it off with water. Do this once daily until you notice improvement.
Alum can also be used as a natural deodorant. Pour some water on a piece of alum. Rub it gently on your armpits for some time. It will get dry by itself.
Rub the armpit skin with damp alum piece.
Note: Use only blunt side of the piece of alum to rub on the armpits.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Get lemon juice just a splash and add in ACV and water. Put this in one spray bottle and before you dress, shake up the bottle and spray on the armpits just a bit. Also keep one bottle at work for the whole day. The skin will have no bacteria and the smell will not be unpleasant.
Apple cider vinegar is a powerful bacteria-fighting ingredient. It also helps eliminate body odor by balancing the pH level of your skin.
- Soak a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar and rub it on your underarms. Wait two to three minutes and then take your shower. Follow this remedy twice daily, once in the morning and again before going to bed, until you notice improvement.
- Alternatively, add one cup of apple cider vinegar to lukewarm bath water. Soak in this water for 10 minutes once daily.
- You can also add two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar along with a little honey to a glass of warm water. Drink it three times daily before eating your meals.
Tomatoes have antiseptic properties that can kill bacteria that cause body odor. They also help shrink pores and reduce sweating.
- Gently crush seven to eight tomatoes.
- Press the crushed tomatoes on a sieve to extract the juice.
- Add this freshly extracted juice to a bucket full of water.
- Use it to take your bath.
- Follow this remedy once daily to control body odor.
You can also drink one to two glasses of tomato juice daily to reduce body odor.
Follow these Additional tips:
Along with these body odor remedies, you need to maintain proper hygiene and follow a well balanced diet to get rid of body odor. No More Armpit Smell.
- Bathe at least once a day.
- Always wash your clothes after wearing them once.
- Do not wear tight shoes and avoid wearing shoes for long periods of time.
- Manage your stress and anger as they can cause more sweating.
- Keep yourself dry as much as possible.
- Opt for cotton clothing rather than synthetic fabrics to avoid trapping sweat and moisture.
- Drink lots of water to flush toxins out of your body.
HERBAL REMEDIES FOR UNDERARM ODOR (Armpit Smell)
To prepare an herbal mixture, you need witch hazel leaves, oak bark, tormentil root, eucalyptus leaves, and walnut leaves. Mix all the ingredients and put 5 tablespoons of the mixture in 2 liter water. Let the mixture boil for five minutes. When the mixture cools down, add 1 liter water to it and take a bath with it to overcome smelly feet and underarms.
Walnut leaves are also effective in reducing underarm odor. You are required to make a paste by crushing the leaves of ground walnut and eucalyptus. Apply this smooth paste under your arms.
Lettuce is one of the excellent herbal remedies for preventing underarms odor. Crush some lettuce leaves to extract the juice. Rub it directly on your armpits. For the best results, apply it after taking bath. You can store the lettuce juice in the refrigerator.
Being an anti-bacterial herb, rosemary is helpful in removing the underarm odor. Apply some rosemary oil directly on your armpits. Alternatively, put 8-10 drops of rosemary oil in a cup of water. Stir well and apply it under your arms to get the effective results.
The anti-odor properties of parsley help remove underarms odor. Chop some fresh parsley leaves. Add one teaspoon of chopped parsley to a cup of boiling water for five minutes. Strain it and let it cool down naturally. Drink this solution. You can also simply chew some fresh parsley or green leafy vegetable to neutralize the odor.
Lavender oil is an essential oil used for various skin problems. It is very beneficial in removing underarms odor. You just have to rub a few drops of lavender oil under your arms.
- You can also prepare a spray with natural lavender oil. Pour some water in a spray bottle. Add a few drops of lavender oil to it. Shake it and spray it on your armpits to remove odor.
Note – Some people are allergic to lavender oil. Therefore, test it under a small area of underarms before using it.
Witch hazel acts as a natural sterilizer. One of the simplest ways to get rid of odor is to wipe the underarms with witch hazel.
Peppermint essential oil is known to fight against odor-creating bacteria. To eliminate underarms odor, take a few drops of peppermint oil in your palm and rub it gently under your arms.
- Alternatively, prepare a spray by adding a few drops of lavender essential oil in a cup of water. Fill the solution in a spray bottle. Use it as a natural deodorant.
Sage is a beneficial herbal Body Odor Remedies for treating underarms odor. Sage works actively on the overactive sweat gland present in the armpits, thus prevents excessive sweating. It helps remove the underarm odor temporarily. Prepare sage tea. Soak a cotton ball in it and rub it under your arms. After some time, when the area gets dried, repeat the process. Finally, rinse the area with clean water. You can also use diluted sage oil or sage tincture for preventing underarm odor.
The chlorophyll present in wheatgrass helps fight against foul smell. You just need to soak some wheatgrass in water and drink the solution every morning.
- You can also take wheatgrass juice. At the beginning, add two tablespoons of wheatgrass juice in ¾ cup of water. Stir it well and drink it. With the passage of time, increase the quantity of juice.
Note: It possesses very strong taste due to which the person may feel nauseated while taking it for the first time.
- Drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration.
- Maintain a healthy balanced diet, including green leafy vegetables, fruits, and whole grains.
- Consume chlorophyll-rich food.
- Bathe regularly with an anti-bacterial soap.
- Use strong deodorants to reduce bad smell.
- Wear sweat absorbing clothes made up of natural fibers.
- Change and wash your clothes regularly.
- Practice some relaxation exercises.
- Shave your armpits regularly.
- Store your clothes in airy wardrobes.
- Apply extra virgin coconut oil on your armpits.
- Apply hand sanitizer under your arms.
- Try to stay in air-conditioned environment.
- Avoid certain foods, like garlic, hot pepper, fish, onion, red meat, etc.
- Do not drink caffeinated beverages and alcohol.
- Refrain from stress.
- Avoid smoking.
These All Body Odor Remedies and All the tips mentioned here are strictly informational. Consult with your doctor or other health care provider before using any of these tips or treatments.
Sources – homeremedyhacks.com/top10homeremedies.com